- Stadium Management South Africa (SMSA), its officials, accredited agents, event promoters and owners, and service providers market, sell, allocate and distribute tickets for the particular events and matches at the FNB Stadium, Orlando Stadium, Dobsonville.
If any Ticket is bought or obtained in breach of these stipulations, SMSA may refuse access or eject such Ticket Holder from the Stadiums, while the distributor may be liable for sanctions imposed by SMSA and may be prosecuted.
- The Match Ticket is and remains the property of SMSA or the event promoter or event owner.
- Every Ticket Holder is deemed to have read and agreed to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that any subsequent Holder complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Purchaser is responsible for any subsequent Holder's failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Holder must read these Terms and Conditions and the Ticket Refund Policy carefully and may not make payment for, purchase, hold or use the ticket or enter (or attempt to enter) the venue if he/she does not understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Ticket Holder and/or Purchaser shall use the ticket/s exclusively for personal use.
- The Purchaser shall be allowed to buy an unlimited number of unreserved tickets for personal use. The number and location are subject to availability.
- The possession of a whole Match Ticket, which is not damaged in any way, grants the Ticket Holder the right to admission to the Stadium to view the Match from an unreserved seat or area specified on the ticket, subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Match Ticket entitles one person entry, and no other entitlements, for the duration of the Match and the Match Ticket must be produced on demand by an official or agent of SMSA.
- Right of admission is reserved by the Management of SMSA.
- Should the Match be postponed due to any cause whatsoever, the Match Ticket shall be valid for the rescheduled date of the match. The Ticket shall be valid until the Match has been completed or is deemed completed by Management.
- Should the event be cancelled for whatever reason, it shall be within the discretion of Management to refund any amount paid by the Ticket Holder in respect of any Ticket/s.
- Management reserves the right to change dates, venues and kick-off times of the Match and to reallocate seats or areas
- Ticket Holders shall not copy, alter or use any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- A junior must be under 13 on the date of the match to qualify for a Junior Ticket. Proof of age may be requested on entry to the stadium and we reserve the right to charge the adult price if this is not available.
- Any complimentary tickets issued are for the match stated only. No exchanges are permissible.
- An event or match cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the league, union or promoter reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures. Any change will be communicated, please check the web site www.stadiummanagement.co.za before you attend your fixture or event.
- Each of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions shall be severally enforceable. Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of these Terms and Conditions may prove to be unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of the Republic of South Africa and the Purchaser and the Ticket Holder irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
ACCESS TO STADIA AND STADIUM RULES
- Access to the Stadium for the Match shall be authorized on presentation of a valid Ticket.
- The general rules and conditions of the Stadium apply. Ticket Holders agree to abide by these rules which can be viewed on posters displayed in and around the Stadium.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the Stadium without refund any Ticket Holder who:
- Fails to produce a valid Ticket on request;
- Is in breach of any of these conditions;
- Fails to comply with instructions of the staff, agents, officials of Stadium Management;
- Be considered a source of danger, nuisance, unnecessary noise, foul and offensive language or annoyance to other persons;
- Tampers or interferes with stadium property;
- Is suspected of committing, or being likely to commit, or having committed a criminal offence in the stadium;
- Is in possession of alcohol and/or narcotics when entering the stadium or who appears to be under the influence of drugs and/or is intoxicated;
- Carries bottles, cans, firearms, dangerous, or prohibited items. These items include, but is not limited to:
- Knives or other weapons, explosives, fireworks, mace, glass, tin, flares, Frisbees, laser devices, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, air horns or devices capable of causing a disturbance, spray paint, unauthorized banners, placards, leaflets, signs, animal, objects or clothing containing political, promotional or commercial identification or messages
- Ticket Holders must take note of the following
- Any person or vehicle entering the Stadium is subject to a search by Management;
- Any person entering the playing enclosure without permission, shall be arrested immediately;
- No person may remain in entrances, exits, gates, staircases and/or gangways and/or enter restricted areas for which accreditation is required;
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas;
- No person is permitted to throw any object or projectile; or climb walls fences, stands or other structures in the Stadium;
- The possession and/or operation of recording or transmission equipment for commercial use in the Stadium is prohibited;
- Only persons authorized in advance and in writing by Management may carry out promotions, advertising, marketing or commercial activities. Ticket Holders shall not re-sell/exchange and/or attempt to re-sell/exchange and/or offer to re-sell/exchange the Tickets or transfer the obligations relating to the Tickets to third parties;
- Ticket Holders shall not be allowed to offer goods or services for sale or distribute free of charge any promotional documents or items including those of political, religious and charitable nature;
- Ticket Holders shall not use and/or attempt to use and/or offer to use all or some of the Tickets purchased for promotional or commercial purposes, particularly for competitions, lotteries, internal incentive operations and any other similar actions, or as part of a hospitality or travel package (for example, combining flights, hotel and tickets) and/or more generally in any forms of commercial activity whatsoever;
- Ticket Holders consent without compensation to the recording, transmission and use of his/her likeness and/or voice by any means by Management and/or partners and/or any licensee;
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult;
- Babies shall only be allowed in extraordinary circumstances with special permission from Management. No pushchairs or prams shall be allowed in the Stadium.
- The validity of Match Tickets shall only be guaranteed for Tickets bought from accredited and official Agents and Service Providers. A list of these Agents and Service Providers for SMSA are available on request from the offices of SMSA.
- The Ticket Holder and/or Purchaser of tickets shall not
- Resell Match Tickets to third parties for more than face value, and these tickets may only be used by the Ticket Holder and/or Purchaser and persons accompanying the Ticket Holder and/or Purchaser to the Tour Match – there shall be no resale or transfer above face value;
- Use, offer or apply the Match Ticket for promotional or commercial purposes – specifically for competitions and lotteries, or part of a Hospitality or Travel Packages;
- Advertise Tickets for sale or transfer.
REFUNDS AND LOST TICKETS
- In the event of theft or loss, the Tickets will neither be replaced nor reimbursed. Any Ticket which is defaced or forged will be deemed to be invalid and shall not be replaced or reimbursed.
- Management shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Ticket Holder arising out of or in connection with the Match, howsoever caused.
- These General Ticket Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Ticket Holders in relation to all Tickets, provided, that the Terms and Conditions prohibiting transfer and/or re-sale of Tickets shall not apply to the re-sale of Tickets by officially appointed Agents and Service Providers for SMSA.